Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Another Day for Adventures

Today has started out like most Wednesdays. 

Mr. M comes to visit and the chickens and ducks and guineas (we have a neighborhood flock that goes from yard to yard keeping pest at bay) get their morning breakfast and hellos and a little petting, if they will let me.

Baby chicks are still sleeping in their food bowl and puppies are still chasing Mayuka. 

Yesterday we went to a program for Ms. AN. She did a PE program with 50s music and jump ropes and hula hoops. Ms. AN was a hula hooper and I am  amazed at how she walked around hooping and even got down on her knees and then back up again. Before the program though was house cleaning day and pick up Ms. AM from school and grocery shopping. A busy day indeed!




                             


The chicks and ducks got to play outside in the morning but when hubby came home he saw a stray cat. So everyone had to go back in. Poor babies. Then when we got home from the program, the light wasn't on and all the poor babies were at the door waiting for us to turn it on. The game camera didn't take any pictures just 800 file fragments. 

How disappointing. I took these earlier while I was outside.



A gathering of hens means only two things. Visiting or a worm

The pre-teens are almost ready to go in the big coop.


Since everything but dusting has been done, I thought that I would check out a pattern to make, still haven't decided yet, but Ravelry.com has some great patterns and not all of them cost.  Go check it out, its a great resource for patterns in crochet and knitting. So trying to find the perfect pattern to work on. Haven't messed with my needles since I broke my ankle in October except to help Ms. AM. Summer is coming up and I'd like to have something cool and lacy to wear. I'm kind of leaning towards this pattern at Garner Studio




A little later we'll be picking up Ms. AN from school then going to ballet class. Ms. AM isn't going to ballet today she has a baseball game. Here she is last week at her game. Hitting a great ball and her team winning!




Until later, bye.



5 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from fibroid, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered from fibroid for more than 20 year of marriage after our first son and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she had irregular and painful menstrual flow and the size of it was 5cm, and she always complain of stomach pain. we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and she left the contact of the doctor who had the natural cure to fibroid. I never imagined fibroid has a natural cure if not surgery not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it as instructed by Dr Godstime, and in one months time we went to the hospital for scan and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of fibroid and now she is fully okay, even up till this moment she is so full of life. fibroid has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on: Drgodstimehealinghome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349063469910 on how to get his medication.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited my doctor for a second opinion to verify that I am currently experiencing genital warts on both sides of my inner labia caused by HSV which I was not aware I had until the genital warts appeared. I discovered them about 2 months ago and it saddened me to find the warts because I felt it meant I had contracted an STD,I never applied medical drugs or therapies,because I prefer going natural routes first if any are available. At first, I was not sure I’d be able to use anything since the labia is such a sensitive area but I remembered that I had been reviewing series of testimonies on how herbal doctor razor had been curing people of Genital warts, And I had Them on the bottoms of my feet so I decided to try doctor razor herbs. Thankfully, Doctor razor herbal medication seems to be getting rid of the genital warts. When I first began applying it I noticed some slight aching feelings in my vaginal area that I had never felt before. I no longer feel the aches though. I AM SO GRATEFUL TO BE COMPLETELY CURED OF THIS VIRUS.However, I don’t feel the shame anymore and am so grateful to Mother Nature and Doctor Razor for helping a sister out. Reach him on Email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com Whatsapp/Call his cell phone on +2349065420442..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was Already 3 weeks pregnant when the doctor diagnosed me of herpes 2, I was the most confused being on earth because I don't want to make my child have it and I don't want to give birth through a CS but thanks to God he prevailed and turned my sadness to rejoicing through a herbal doctor called Dr Razor. i was referred to Dr Razor by some many people after i saw series of testimonies about him and the work he is doing with his herbal Exploits.i Reached out to this Wonderful Doctor Razor and he Gave me Listening Ears and told me he was going to help me out,when i got his medication i started it right away as the Herbal Doctor Had Instructed, 18 days Into the medication i started feeling some positive changes in my health, At first the outbreaks stopped coming, likewise the Burning sensation it comes with. So I shared it with the Same herbal Doctor Razor who told me to go for a medical lab test. After the doctor had done the test, he came out with the results and handed it over to me, i was so happy to be Negative. I send my greetings to Everyone out there whom this Herbalist has helped who are testifying about his works. seeing yours Gave me the courage to share my own experience. Do you have similar Problem Reach out to Doctor Razor on his email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doctor razor has given me reasons to be happy by curing my HERPES with HERBAL MEDICINE. i was HERPES type 2 positive for over 2 years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Doctor Razor on how he was able to cure someone from HERPES 2 this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Doctor razor can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me the HERBAL MEDICINE, which he wanted me to take for Two weeks, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Doctor razor, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HERPES type 2 Negative, I waited for three months and then went back to my greatest surprised it was still negative. Up until now I still can't believe that I am HERPES  negative. You that is out there looking for help or cure , Reach him On email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com Believe beloved, you will testify after 18 days Whatsapp him on +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete


  5. i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr oyagu, in the net from a lady called Rebecca i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally free from Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR oyagu for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348101755322..
    He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
    1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT

    ReplyDelete